Thursday, June 28, 2007

T-Minus One Week

Our excellent adventure has yet to begun but with one week until departure, I am expecting my passport to arrive tomorrow afternoon after 9 weeks of patient waiting. Note to all readers - if you need to renew or apply for a passport, do it now! Over the last few weeks I have become close with the friendly folks at the National Passport Agency in DC, Seattle and New Hampshire. In addition, my local congressman's aide knows me by first name.

Over the next 8 weeks, Kerry and I will chronicle our adventure, posting photos and stories of the places we see, people we meet and wine we drink.

5 comments:

Miz Marci said...

Day 1:

The office and my heart feels empty without Megan. I am in possession of the DJC. I skimmed over it wondering which article would be Megan's favorite. 1 day down. 8 weeks to go. I must stay strong.

jdotoneleg said...

Megs ....come home we misssss use. Car fine. We'll have the crumpled 1/4 panel fixed 'fore ya make France. you are going there..right?? Hot here 100 hot. Think the granite counters melted. Which reminds me I gotta call John for the shelves.
later

jdotdad

Jerry Forell said...

Got your voice mess on Friday just as I pulled into this golf course on Glisan at about 140th. Went there to warm up before meeting Tom at Rose City. We played Fri night a Sat morning, then came home. Sounds like your having fun. Enjoy reading about your adventure.

Jerry Forell said...

Hey, what's going on?

Jerry Forell said...

Hey, what's going on?