Hope Italy is treating you like VIP's. We love seeing the photos. I don't know how much news you get overseas so I thought I'd update ya'll. Mom and Dad recently went to Lake Chelan (the site of the infamous Bachelor's party). Cy was on a Ferry last weekend that received a bomm threat (misspelled purposely as I don't want to be on some watch list). He's OK, but said it was pretty crazy. The Mariners are 3 games out of 1st still behind the Angels. Seahawks training camp has officially started...Go Hawks! The 'Blue Angels' are flying overhead right now for Seafair this weekend. A major bridge in Minneapolis just collapsed during rush hour dropping about 50 cars into the Mississipi River. Now that you're caught up, you haven't missed a thing and you can continue your Great Adventure.
Nelson left out all the good news. Now let me update you on the important stuff. Nicole Ritchie finally announced after months of speculation that she is in fact four months pregnant. She has also been sentenced to four days in jail for her DUI. After 11 days of being released from rehab, Lindsay Lohan was pulled over for DUI and for an added bonus, they found cocaine on her. Rehab did her a whole lot of good. Also, Kerry, Megan, I would like you to hold hands with eachother right now as I have some very sad news. At age 65, Tammy Faye Baker passed away of incurable cancer.
Okay so Cy's feeling rejected he didn't receive your blog link and thinks you're disowning him as a brother (he brings up this, and the fact that you (Kerry) didn't add him as a friend on Facebook, on a regular basis LOL), while I on the other hand am loving that we can follow you on this amazing adventure, and not have to wait until you're home to hear all about it. Can't wait for the next entry as I (perhaps, we) are living this trip through you. Our excitement this summer, as you know, has consisted of bomm (using Nelson's spelling strategy) threats, a visit to Whidbey Island (a first for Brea) and trying to match the green in Cy's shirt to a tie. So please, continue on in great detail...give us something exciting to look forward to! Stay safe. Love, Cy and Brea
thanks nels for sending along to cy and brea. sorry guys in my (kerry here) email i must have sent to cy's old email at yahoo (or was it hotmail). glad that someone got it right and that you are enjoying it all.
6 comments:
Forell, what's up with the beard buddy? Lookin' sexy!!
--Craig
Forell's,
Hope Italy is treating you like VIP's. We love seeing the photos. I don't know how much news you get overseas so I thought I'd update ya'll.
Mom and Dad recently went to Lake Chelan (the site of the infamous Bachelor's party). Cy was on a Ferry last weekend that received a bomm threat (misspelled purposely as I don't want to be on some watch list). He's OK, but said it was pretty crazy. The Mariners are 3 games out of 1st still behind the Angels. Seahawks training camp has officially started...Go Hawks! The 'Blue Angels' are flying overhead right now for Seafair this weekend. A major bridge in Minneapolis just collapsed during rush hour dropping about 50 cars into the Mississipi River.
Now that you're caught up, you haven't missed a thing and you can continue your Great Adventure.
So hope all is well
TTYL,
Nelson
Nelson left out all the good news. Now let me update you on the important stuff. Nicole Ritchie finally announced after months of speculation that she is in fact four months pregnant. She has also been sentenced to four days in jail for her DUI. After 11 days of being released from rehab, Lindsay Lohan was pulled over for DUI and for an added bonus, they found cocaine on her. Rehab did her a whole lot of good. Also, Kerry, Megan, I would like you to hold hands with eachother right now as I have some very sad news. At age 65, Tammy Faye Baker passed away of incurable cancer.
...and we all miss you horribly. Inca too. She's truly distraught.
Okay so Cy's feeling rejected he didn't receive your blog link and thinks you're disowning him as a brother (he brings up this, and the fact that you (Kerry) didn't add him as a friend on Facebook, on a regular basis LOL), while I on the other hand am loving that we can follow you on this amazing adventure, and not have to wait until you're home to hear all about it.
Can't wait for the next entry as I (perhaps, we) are living this trip through you. Our excitement this summer, as you know, has consisted of bomm (using Nelson's spelling strategy) threats, a visit to Whidbey Island (a first for Brea) and trying to match the green in Cy's shirt to a tie. So please, continue on in great detail...give us something exciting to look forward to!
Stay safe. Love,
Cy and Brea
thanks nels for sending along to cy and brea. sorry guys in my (kerry here) email i must have sent to cy's old email at yahoo (or was it hotmail). glad that someone got it right and that you are enjoying it all.
Post a Comment