Kerry's Latest Rebellion and My 40 Week Belly Shot
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Mid Life Crisis?
As I patiently wait for the birth of our first born, Kerry has begun to display odd behavior. Could this be a sign of things to come? Or is he simply having a mini-mid life crisis? Case in point - this morning I wake up to a moustached Kerry. Apparently, at some point last night he shaved off his beard (as I had asked him to do) but conspicously left a dirty 'stache. This morning he was so pleased with himself, I coulcn't help but think - is Kerry going to start acting out when the baby comes? Like he's the older sibling, screaming for attention while Mom can only focus on the new baby. What's next - bed wetting, temper tantrums and body piercing? I think I will run to the book store today to purchase, "Understanding Silbing Rivalry."
Kerry's Latest Rebellion and My 40 Week Belly Shot

Kerry's Latest Rebellion and My 40 Week Belly Shot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment