Friday, September 28, 2012

What a Summer!

I feel like I just blinked my eyes and all of a sudden- it's fall! This summer was really a spectacular array of fun and travels. The end of June signified not only the beginning of summer but also a break from Sam's school. I was a little hesitant (ok, terrified!) about the thought of having to keep both kids entertained 5 days a week for the entire summer but in fact, it was kind of liberating. Each day was a new adventure filled with activities. By the end of the day, I judged a good day if both kids were exhausted, dirty and covered in watermelon juice. Sam had his share of organized actives - swim camp, gymnastics camp, science camp and soccer camp but most days were filled with trips to the local water park, picnics outside and splashing around in the backyard. It was truly a really great summer. I am sad to see it end but excited for both kids to start school.

A few photos from the summer

Zig Zag Farms with all the Kids - Weekend in the Yurt
 Fishing with Papa
 Lake Chelan!

 Water Fountain Fun

 Just general cuteness!


 State Fair

 First Camping Trip


 Fishing at the Lake

 A bike riding professional!

 First Day of School


No comments: