
We have pictures!!! Whoo hooo.
After an amazing, gorgeous, relaxing five days in Dubrovnik, we are travelling to Venice today. I'll write about Dubrovnik when I have more time and work on embedding pictures directly into the blog. In the meantime click the link above to check out a few of our photos.
3 comments:
Donner Stag! to you both. Looks like you're having fun. Good pics and cheers!
Nelson
thanks for the pictures, what no shot of you guys shoving ice cream down your throats?
Marci missed the OEI picture as well Megan, so we had to temporarily give "Miss OEI" status to Tara Stonex.
Gina saw you guys on TV last night, some home that people bought, party afterwards... I have no idea.
Cheers!
How fantastic! Love the lake country. Looks like you guys are having an incredible time...the rest of us are just sitting here reading Harry Potter.
Love you both!
Post a Comment