Two words = No baby. The great wait has begun and each day I wonder if "it" will happen today. At night I go to bed wondering the same thing. Kerry decided the other night that squats and pelvic tilt exercises could possibly induce labor, so we stood in the living room and performed calisthenics for all of downtown to see. Obviously this didn't work. It's a week late but above is my 38 week belly shot - I am a planet! (PS - get used to those pajamas pants because I think that I will be wearing them for the next month, much to Kerry's dismay. They are one of two pairs that fit the belly!)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Longest Two Weeks of My Life!
Two words = No baby. The great wait has begun and each day I wonder if "it" will happen today. At night I go to bed wondering the same thing. Kerry decided the other night that squats and pelvic tilt exercises could possibly induce labor, so we stood in the living room and performed calisthenics for all of downtown to see. Obviously this didn't work. It's a week late but above is my 38 week belly shot - I am a planet! (PS - get used to those pajamas pants because I think that I will be wearing them for the next month, much to Kerry's dismay. They are one of two pairs that fit the belly!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How about 80's dance party music? I've heard that works. :)
Post a Comment