Monday, June 8, 2009

For those seated next to me...

I apologize ahead of time. I know it's a small plane and my child may not be happy the entire flight but I will try EVERYTHING in my power to keep him from screaming the whole time.

You see, this Friday Kerry and I take our first flight with mister Sam. We are departing for the sun and pools that await us in Palm Springs. I am pretty nervous about the whole ordeal, babies are unpredictable and the thought of holding Sam while he wails for 1.5 hours makes my head hurt. But, Kerry and I like to travel and in order to visit all the places we love, Sam must be able to ride on a plane. So for now, we are keeping our fingers crossed and promising Sam everything under the sun (bike, car, trip to Disneyland) if he behaves himself and makes the flight to and from painless. I am keeping my fingers crossed, wish us luck.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Every new parent I see get on a plane with their child has a look of absolute fear and terror...and you know they're all thinking the same thing you just blogged about. But Sam had to have inherited the travel gene. I'm sure you will all be fine :) Happy travels.