
Who says you have to wait a full year for a formal celebration, I think we should celebrate every month. So, today I am proud to celebrate Sam's 3rd month birthday. It's hard to believe that he's only been around for such a short period of time, it seems like an eternity (in a good way, of course). Unfortunately, there was no cake and ice cream this morning for our little guy but a trip to the doctor, more specifically the Urologist. You see, the pediatrician was a little concerned that his, ah, "stream" was going to cause him some issues as he gets older and suggested I take him to a local urologist to have things checked out. Pretty crummy way to spend your 3rd month birthday, if you ask me. But, what could be better than loads of presents and mounds of party hats? A clean bill of health from the urologist! I think this may be one of the best presents he will ever receive! Yep, the doc said that everything looks good and Sam should successfully be able to avoid any future uncomfortable moments in the boys locker room. Like the doc said, we want him to be different but not that different. So, happy birthday Sam, no more trips to the urologist for you.
Sam stats: 3 months, 14 lbs, 24" long
No comments:
Post a Comment