So, I was thinking today (strange I know) that I really want to remember what Sam likes at different points in his life and then it occured to me - I have a blog! So, I think that I will begin to catalog the things that Sam enjoys, starting today.
Favorite song: I'm a Little Teapot. For some reason he gets a huge kick out of this song! He laughs and smiles and just generally thinks that I am hilarious!
Favorite person: Well, it's me. I'm sure that this will change as time goes on but for now, I am his food source and he really likes me. Of course, I am totally ok with this.
Favorite toy: This week Sam has begun to bat at things and discovered the very cool toy that attaches to his swing. The toy has two little plastic flowers, one is orange and one is purple. The other night we were totally convinced that Sam was choosing his future college by batting at the Orange (Oregon State University) flower. Kerry was pretty disappointed that the purple flower (ie - University of Washington) got no love. I then reminded Kerry about the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha. I can see Kerry sulking because his son was drawn to the brighter, orange flower and ignoring the purple flower. Perhaps Sam will be one of those brilliant self made millionaires at 18 and forgoe school all together. I think we'd all be okay with that if he chooses that path too.
Post a Comment