Monday, November 9, 2009

I Heart Consistency

I may love consistency but my current life has none. Not one drop. Each day Sam has his own idea of when to sleep, when to eat and when to play, leaving his dear mama praying for any kind of schedule. For instance, last week I could not get this little boy to nap for more than 45 minutes at a time, clearly not enough time for him to be fully rested and definitely not enough time for me to shower, get dressed and attempt to cook something. All week, the second his head hit the pillow I dashed around the house attempting to get at least a few things accomplished.

This week is a whole new ball game. Currently Sam is sleeping. Not a big deal? Yes, a very big deal since he has been asleep since 10:30, that's over a two hour nap! Now I am sitting here, twiddling my thumbs wondering what to do next. You see I had planned to go swimming at 11:30, assuming that my little munchkin would sleep for a measly 45 minutes. Now, I am all packed and ready to go to the pool but little Sammy has slept through open swim. I shouldn't be complaining but for peet's sake, give this woman a schedule!

Just had to post little Sam's first Halloween pic. Cutest lion ever!

No comments: