Honestly, we have bins of toys. Everything from good 'ol fashion basketballs to spin-tops that light up when touched. Out of all the toys that fill our home, want to know what Sam's favorite is? The laundry basket. I guess I can't blame him, it makes a ton of sense - it's the perfect height for him to stand with, he can drag it all over the house and lastly (and maybe most importantly) when he falls on it, the basket simply collapses, causing no pain. You see, it's one of those super cheap, plastic numbers. No frills, no handles, nothing special at all. Just plain old plastic. His second favorite toy? A coffee can. Decaf to be specific. I think you are starting to get the picture.
On another note, I have decided that I really should have Sam with me at all times and not for the reasons you might think. My style has really taken a hit. I typically sport warm-up pants, sneakers and some banana stained sweatshirt. This ensemble is perfectly acceptable when I have Sam in tow. People expect Mom's to be dressed down, unshowered and generally tattered. I have fully embraced this look but I find that when I go out without Sam, it's probably not as appropriate. It's like I need a big button that says "Excuse the look, I'm a new mom".
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment