Sunday, April 25, 2010

Missing the baby

I fogot to mention how much we miss your little angel. Although we are enjoying our time, we can't help but feel a little empty without Sam around. We keep saying things like, "Sam would love this ancient wooden spoon" and "I wonder what kind of Beef Bouillon they used for this broth?" Needless to say, we are excited to return home to our precious baby.

With that being said, we are very confident that he is in good hands. I get daily email updates from my dad on what adventures they are exploring.

----------------------------------------
From: "cahill110@comcast.net"

To: Megan Forell

Subject: Sam Day 1


I've decided that while I have Sam the man, we'd get in a bit of Portland culture..... everyday a new joint. Today's stops included the Horse Brass and the Belmont Station. Sam seem to enjoy the HB the best....note that smiley face as we left. Musta been the tattoed waitress there. Not to worry -- Sam drove so no threat of a DUI.


Hope you're having fub.


jdot dad


No comments: