Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer gone? Already!

Well, it's been a very busy summer and it would take me weeks to recap all the fun we've had! Some highlights - two weeks in Italy, lots of trips to the pool and parks, some time away for Kerry and I and the biggest news of all..... our baby girl due February 2nd! Yup, we took the plunge and decided to add another little one to our growing family. We found out the gender last week and I can honestly say that I had an out-of-body experience when she announced - "it's a girl!" Of course, I had my fingers crossed, hoping and praying, but since Kerry is from a family chock full of boys, I figured I would follow a similar pattern. My excitement was only matched by Kerry's absolute look of terror. He was thrilled as well but explained afterwards that his blood pressure and stress level went through the roof and will probably stay there until she's 35 (must be a dad thing)! For now we enjoy the rest of the year as a family of three, giving Sam as much one-on-one time as possible.

No comments: