Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Adios Diapers!

A small miracle has happened. I am officially down to one child in diapers - hooray! I had been dreading the whole process of potty training and was convinced that Sam just wasn't ready for the change but then one day, I put underwear on him and voila! Potty trained. I hate to say it, but it was actually easy. Apparently he was very ready for this milestone, because he ran with it. Just a few accidents and many gummy bears later, Sam is running around the house in official monkey underoos. He even has a new game where he likes to describe his poop. "It's a giant banana" or "It looks like a spaceship!" is frequently heard coming from the bathroom and frankly, I'll name the poo, take a picture, heck, I'll even talk about it on the world wide web. As long as it's happening in the toilet and not in a diaper. Hallelujah!

No comments: