Our little angel is one year old, already! It's hard to remember life without her and she brings so much joy to our lives. Her sweet little smirk makes me smile daily. We can't wait to watch you grow and blossom into the amazing person we know you will be. Every night while I rock you to sleep, I always think to myself, I just couldn't love you anymore.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Happy Birthday to our Ella Girl
Our little angel is one year old, already! It's hard to remember life without her and she brings so much joy to our lives. Her sweet little smirk makes me smile daily. We can't wait to watch you grow and blossom into the amazing person we know you will be. Every night while I rock you to sleep, I always think to myself, I just couldn't love you anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment