Friday, September 5, 2008

6 Weeks - My Body Has Been Taken Over by Aliens


When does the sickness go away? I have been eating cheerios for days, nothing sounds good and the thought of eating any form of meat makes me want to hurl. I LOVE food and this is making my life very difficult. Where are the cravings? I thought this was the time for me to eat gallons of choca-chunk and indulge in decadent dinners? With the current state of my stomach, I can only eat bread and plain cereal! I could handle "morning" sickness but "all-day" sickness is breaking me down. In order to keep my lunch down, I give myself a pep talk that goes something like this, "You love ____ (insert lunch item here), it's your favorite and it tastes SO good." Sometimes this works, other times I am back to my cheerios.

No comments: