Monday, October 5, 2009

Dreams do come true?

Well, sometimes I hope not. You see, I have this annoying habit of dreaming that people are pregnant. I think it's a deep down hope that those nearest and dearest to me will share in this wild adventure called parenthood. Back in January I had a dream that a friend was pregnant, so of course the next day I checked in with her to relay my crazy dream and behold - she admitted she was. Now this doesn't exactly mean that I should quit my day job (oh, wait I don't have one) and open up a fortune teller booth at Saturday market but I do think that sometimes dreams are a little window to the world.

Ok, back to the reason for this posting. The other night I dreamt that another (very close) friend of mine is pregnant. Don't worry, I have alerted her and she is on the lookout but wouldn't it be crazy if that one came true too? Moral of the story, if you don't want to have a baby in the near future, you better hope for some insomina.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Who was the dream about?? I could just call you...since I was suppose to call you back in 10 minutes...and its been about an hour.