Just had to share a quick story....
This morning I was taking Sam and Duchess (my mom's dog) for a walk through Couch park. The sun was out, birds chirping and children from the school were skipping about, enjoying the last few rays of sunshine. As I walked through the park, I noticed a group of young boys playing a game of football. They were carefully mapping out plays, laughing and cheering each other on. As I looked closer, I noticed that one of their classmates had fallen right in the middle of the play. I watched for a few more seconds and then realized that it was not a classmate and at, but a homeless drunk, passed out in the middle of the field. The kids obviously didn't seem to mind, they just played around him. Bet you can't get real-life experiences like that growing up in the 'burbs!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment