Monday, May 21, 2012
Future Hallmark Employee
May seems to be the month for birthdays. In addition to my own, we have had a slew of parties to attend for both young and old. For each party we like to make a card for the birthday boy/girl. I typically write in big letters "Happy Birthday ___!" then let Sam tell me what to write on the inside. This past weekend he must have been feeling especially lovey because his messages went like this:
Rowan's Birthday Card:
Me: "What do you want to say to Rowan in his card?"
Sam: "I am giving you this card to show you how much I love you."
Maja's Birthday Card:
Me: "What do you want to say in Maja's birthday card?"
Sam: "I love you lots."
Ali's Birthday Card:
Me: "What do you want to say in Ali's birthday card?"
Sam: "I love you forever."
Is this a peek into his future occupation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment